Congratulations on completing your American Heart Association course! Please note our CPR instructors are certified with American Heart Association and must adhere to American Heart Association guidelines, therefore only you can claim your eCard. In order for your training to be validated you must claim your ecard. Please follow the instructions listed below to claim your card.
- You will receive an email from eCards@heart.org with a link inviting you to claim your eCard online. This email will be delivered to the email address that you provided upon registration within one week of class completion. (If you do not receive this email, please check your Spam or Junk folder prior to calling MGA Academy.)
- The link within the email will direct you to the Student Profile webpage, which will be prepopulated with your first name, last name, email address and eCard code. AHA Instructor name and EdCor. (Please check that this information is correct. If it is not, please contact MGA Academy at 719-418-7813.) Once you have confirmed that your information is accurate, you will set up a security question and answer to access your eCard in the future.
- After setting up your security question and answer, accept the terms and conditions of the site and click “Submit.”
- You will be directed to fill out a brief survey about the course you just completed. Your answers to these questions will help improve the quality of future AHA trainings.
- After you complete the survey, your eCard will be displayed.
Please note that if you do not claim your eCard, you will not be able to show proof of course completion to your employer. If your employer requires proof, you can email them a copy from the eCard landing page. You can also provide them your eCard code from your certificate and they can look up your card at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards.
Please feel free to call MGA Academy at 719-418-7813 if you are having issues getting your card.