- This event has passed.
Nurse Aide Program
2/27 - 3/23
MGA Academy’s Nurse Aide Program is an accelerated course that focuses on providing a comprehensive education in accordance with state guidelines. Intimate hands-on training helps to prepare students for state certification and future employment. Curriculum provides includes classroom and laboratory instruction in covering basic nursing skills, personal care skills, psychological and mental health needs, care of the cognitively impaired, basic restorative services and promotion of client rights. All students receive simulation training in a state-of-the-art lab as well as first hand training in a State approved clinical facility. MGA Academy offers both day and evening classes to accommodate student’s schedules. Our program consists of three weeks of classroom, lecture and skills training and one week of clinical rotations. Class tuition includes American Heart Association BLS CPR certification along with state testing fees. MGA Academy students have access during specified times to practice outside of classroom hours.
- All day classes run Monday through Thursday from 9:00am to 2:15pm with the exception of the last day of class. Last day of class is from 9:00am to 1:00pm.
- All evening classes run from 5:45pm to 10:00pm
- Day clinical hours are 7:00am to 2:00pm 1st and 2nd day 7:00am to 1:00pm on 3rd day.
- Evening clinical hours are 5:00pm to 10:00pm
- Orientation: 2/23
- Clinical day class: 3/20, 3/21, 3/22
- Clinical evening class: 3/20, 3/21, 3/22, 3/23
- Graduation Days: 3/23
- Graduation Evenings: 3/24